Welcome to the third addition of my travel with me series!
Some fun facts about Munich:
- I couldn’t decide if I felt confident in my German or not and often switched back and forth, but got really excited when one older man couldn’t speak English and I had to speak German.
- We did, in fact, have a mini Christmas with each other and it was adorable.
- Our roommates were backpacking and made the mistake of coming to Munich on the only two days of the year when nothing is open.
- I got spaetzle (a German noodle dish) at Hofbraehaus. My friend claims that was a mistake, I disagree.
- Christmas Eve was the most drunk I’ve ever been…(until New Year’s Eve).